Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 | Young Professional Posts | Total Vacancies 02 | Last Date 08.08.2020 | MKU Recruitment Notification / Application Form @ mkuniversity.ac.in
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020: Madurai Kamaraj University invites Bio Data for the temporary project position of Young Professional -1 (YP-1) to work in the ICAR-NICRA) in Dept. of Plant Sciences, School of Biological Sciences. Recently it has released the new job notice on 21.07.2020. There are 02 vacancies are filled by MK University and these vacancies are allotted for Madurai Kamaraj University YP Vacancy. As per the Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment notification, 02 aspirants will be hired for MKU Vacancy. Aspirants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs those aspirants should send the CV to given address on or before 08.08.2020.
Applicants should hold M.Sc. in Zoology/ Biology or any other branch of Life Sciences from recognized university. Madurai Kamaraj University recruitment 2020 application form and MKU Recruitment notification is available in official website (mkuniversity.ac.in). Application received after last date will not be considered. CV must contains Postal address, Email Address & Contact Phone Number. More details of MKU recruitment vacancy, upcoming Madurai Kamaraj University job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming MKU recruitment notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Young Professional -1|
|Qualification||M.Sc. in Zoology/ Biology|
| ||Job Location||Madurai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.15000 per month|
|Starting Date||21.07.2020 ( Offline Mode - By Post )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Young Professional -1 includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for MKU Young Professional Vacancy
- Applicants should hold M.Sc. in Zoology/ Biology or any other branch of Life Sciences from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the CV to following mail address
- Address : Dr. K. Jayakumar Principal Investigator ICAR-NICRA Project, Department of Animal Behavior & Physiology, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-625 021.
How to apply Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website mkuniversity.ac.in.
- Find the advertisement “Applications are invited for the temporary project position of Young Professional -1 (YP-1) – two numbers to work in the ICAR-NICRA) in Dept. of Plant Sciences, School of Biological Sciences”, click on the advertisement.
- MKU notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Send your CV to the given address on or before the last date.