MAERSK Off Campus Drive 2021 | MAERSK has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for Quality Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
MAERSK Off Campus Drive 2021 : MAERSK has to recruit candidates for Quality Engineer positios through off campus in Bengaluru Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with MAERSK you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Quality Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.11.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Quality Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
MAERSK : A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88.000 employees across operations in 130 countries.
Detailed Job Description For MAERSK Off Campus Drive 2021
- Working with team members, define appropriate test solutions and strategies (bringing your focus on test automation!) to ensure and measure the quality of the output from the team
- Develop automated solutions, frameworks and tests across the development lifecycle to support rapid development of automated tests to integrate in CI/CD pipeline
- Automate, optimize, and drive efficiency of this effort, code, and process.
- Work with developers as needed to understand implementations, assess related areas of risk, retest after code updates and perform regression testing as needed.
- Provide automation status reports to Agile teams.
- Review the work of other automation testers including code review and recommend changes to their approach.
- Maintain good professional relationships with counterparts of engineering, Platform support and end Users etc.
- Gain and maintain expertise in flow of application process and systems related to domain
- Flexibility - responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend work
- Coordinate across teams and resolve all complex application and system issues ranging in complexity (Low to Critical)
Job Qualification and Skills Required For MAERSK Off Campus Drive 2021
- Prior experience in a QA role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.
- The ability to work well independently or within a team.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in building automation test suite.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, infrastructure, and development practices (microservices architectures, REST interfaces, etc.)
- Hands-on experience using industry standard DevOps tools (CI/CD, Git, Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Familiar with Micro-service architectures.
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies, DevOps practices, and product development lifecycle
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices
- Hands on with QA automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber, REST Assured, Java and DatabaseTake a hands-on approach implementing QA processes right from requirements analysis, test design, automation, and analysis
- Experience with modern cloud development practices (microservices architectures, REST interfaces, etc.)
- Sound knowledge in SQL Queries.
- Expertise working with TDD/ BDD Environments.
- Expertise in operating with Bug tracking tool like JIRA
Documents to be Carried for MAERSK Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For MAERSK Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (29.11.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
MAERSK Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ MAERSK this hiring for which position ?
MAERSK hiring candidates for Quality Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for MAERSK Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 – 3 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for MAERSK Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires