MAERSK Off Campus Drive 2021 - MAERSK is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Junior Data Engineer Apply Online @ official website
MAERSK Recruitment Notification - MAERSK Career Notification for Junior Data Engineer role | MAERSK job opening Online Application. MAERSK is currently recruiting candidates for Junior Data Engineer positions in Mumbai Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with MAERSK, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Junior Data Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Data Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About MAERSK :
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88.000 employees across operations in 130 countries.
Detailed Job Description :
- Gather and understand business requirements to translate to technical requirements
- Perform business analysis, data exploration and requirements mapping for new data sources to integrate in the analytical and process mining tools.
- Design the systems landscape and conceptual, semantic, and physical layers of the analytic tool solutions
- Drive data integration projects due to Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures (MA&D)
- Take implementation decisions on feasibility of solutions and impact/risks of changes
- Setup, implement and enforce governance models/structures for deployed analytical applications in Production
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Familiarity writing python scripts using basic libraries like numpy, pandas, sklearn etc.
- Can perform loading, cleaning and preprocessing of csv, json and other classic data formats
- Experience working with sql databases, both inside a sql gui and from python
- Basic understanding of the Azure ecosystem and a curiosity to continue to expand your knowledge
- Basic understanding of version control software such as GIT
- A mind for data science and a curiosity to continue your learning
- The tenacity to trace data sources, knowhow and solutions in a big international organization
- Basic understanding of software deployment using Docker, Kubernetes and Argo
- Basic understanding of software monitoring using Datadog
- Ability to manage different moving parts - business stakeholders, IT, Analytics Resources, Data Experts, SMEs, etc. for the successful execution of the projects.
- Be able to respond fast to new business requirements by delivering proof-of-concept solutions
Desired Skills :
- Experience writing machine learning models in Keras, Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Experience delivering stable and fast backend software solutions
- Experience deploying software using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes and Argo
- Work experience with data warehousing and business intelligence tools
- Design system frameworks and reusable building blocks for building an Integrated Data Warehouse
- Knows how to write up and work with Technical Design Documents: Conceptual Data Models, Entity-Relationship Diagrams, Source-to-Target Mappings and Data Flow Diagrams, Systems Landscape, etc.
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional data modelling.
- Foundations on Automation and ETL design, and able to work with different data transformation tools, preferably Microsoft SSIS and SQL Server.
- Foundations on Reporting / Business Intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy, Microsoft SSAS
- Financial Reporting, Supply Chain Management and Master Data Management background
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Junior Data Engineer post at MAERSK includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
MAERSK Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( MAERSK Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
MAERSK Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply MAERSK Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the MAERSK Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for MAERSK Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,