Maersk Recruitment 2020 | Electrical Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Maersk – A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88.000 employees across operations in 130 countries.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Electrical Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech – ECE ,EEE|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Electrical Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Maersk Jobs 2020 :
- Analyses the electrical/electronic plant, machinery, installations and equipment in order to achieve a thorough insight in the status of this plant, machinery, installations and equipment.
- Maintains and repairs all electrical/electronic plant and machinery, installations and equipment based on senior officers’ orders in order to achieve a safe operation of all machinery and installations on board.
- The Electrical Engineer’s primary task is inspection of reefer containers, and he refers in this respect to the Chief Officer. Reefer inspections shall never be neglected or postponed in favour of other tasks on board, unless an emergency demands his presence, and an entry to this effect has been made in the vessel’s logbook.
- The Electrical Engineer should ensure optimum energy utilisation of reefer plants on board, and he refers in this respect to the Chief Engineer. Optimum energy utilisation of reefers is achieved by the correct utilisation of Central Fresh Water Cooling System and timely connection of water cooling hoses to reefer containers , thereby mitigating the usage of running cargo hold fans. See GSMS ID: 0930- Reefer Container – Central Fresh Water Cooling System
- Adequate recording and filing of maintenance and repair activities and stock control so that the safe and effective operation of the ship can be ensured.
- If any repair / maintenance work on board involves electrical isolation, the Electrical Engineer shall assist the senior officer in ensuring proper Electrical Isolation is carried out and Isolation permits issued .
- The Electrical Engineer will be required to supervise electrical maintenance and repair activities carried out by shore personnel including the safety aspects of the tasks. If in any doubt he should take advice from the Chief Engineer.
- Ensure that his / her individual work and rest hour planning is done on an ongoing basis and rest hour requirements are complied with to avoid fatigue.
- Ensure the ROM, RAOM and Reefer guidelines have been read and understood.
Documents to be Carried for Maersk Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Maersk Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.