Magicpin Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Magicpin – Save everytime you shop with magicpin – from large brands to small retailers; home delivery to store walkins; from food, fashion, grocery to chemists; online or offline. Pin a location on the map to find the coolest people, places and savings hidden all around you – from the hippest cafés, to the yummiest dimsums, the trendiest fashion boutique, luxurious spas, health clubs, best discounts on grocery stores and more. We drive $1B+ of annual business to retailers across the country. For our partners, we are the most efficient marketing platform that brings online demand to their offline or online stores.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (06.12.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Magicpin Jobs 2020 :
- Ability to brainstorm and come up with solutions to open ended problems.
- Ability to take ownership and drive initiatives end to end.
- Desire to learn and dive deep into new technologies on the job, especially around modern data storage and streaming open source systems(Cassandra, Kafka, Spark, Elastic) and machine learning/deep learning (CNNs, sci-kit learn, Conventional Machine Learning techniques)
- Experience building high throughput/low latency systems.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals – Operating Systems, Databases and Data Structures.
- Proficient in at least one or more programming languages including but not limited to Java, Python, or C++.
Skills Required For Magicpin Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledgeof Big Data Systems (Cassandra, Elastic, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker), Distributed Systems, High Performance (throughput and latency) middle wares, Android, iOS, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning.
- Self-starter with independent decision making capability
- B.Tech in CS/IT from Tier 1 Colleges (IIT,NIT,NSIT,DTU)
Documents to be Carried for Magicpin Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Magicpin Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.