Mahindra Intertrade Recruitment 2020 | Engineer Trainee | Diploma / Mechanical / Electrical / Automobile | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Mahindra Intertrade Ltd – Mahindra Intertrade, the Mahindra Group’s oldest business, started operations as a steel trading business and over the years, diversified into the steel processing business across Automobile, Power and Home Appliances segments. Recently, it has also ventured into new verticals like Automobile Recycling and Purlins (Steel Structures) besides expanding across geographies.
Over the years, Mahindra Intertrade has setup various subsidiary companies in joint venture with global steel mills and trading conglomerates.
||Company Name||Mahindra Intertrade Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Diploma Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||Diploma - Mechanical, Electrical, Automobile|
|Experience Needed||0-2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Diploma Engineer Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Mahindra Intertrade Jobs 2020 :
- Works under close supervision of Executive – Operations to learn Line Operation.
- Learn line maintenance under close supervision of Executive Operations
- Overhauling of all machines in production Line as per annual scheduled maintenance plan.
- Participate and ensure adherence to safety norms
- Implement role specific internal controls and statutory norms under superior’s supervision
- Participate in Kaizens and innovations at the workplace.
- Participate in internal audits and building the Quality Management Systems
Skills Required For Mahindra Intertrade Jobs 2020 :
- ABILITY TO LEARN : Consider ease and rapidity of understanding new instructions and adapting to new situations.
- INDUSTRY : Consider energy and application to duties day-in and day-out.
- INITIATIVE : Consider ability to go ahead with work, without being told every detail, and to make practical suggestions for doing work in a better way.
- CO-OPERATIVENESS: Consider ability to maintain good working relation with co-workers.
- ACCURACY : Consider ability to do work without errors.
- ABILITY TO SUPERVISE : Consider ability to direct the work of others effectively.
- KNOWLEDGE OF WORK : Consider knowledge in the field of work.
How To Apply For Mahindra Intertrade Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.