Mahindra Recruitment 2020 | Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Noida , Uttar Pradesh | Apply Online
Company Profile : Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation. Its headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. it had been established in 1945 as Muhammad & Mahindra and once someday its renamed as Mahindra and Mahindra. it’s one amongst the most important vehicle makers by production in India and also the largest manufacturer of tractors within the world.
It’s a part of the Mahindra group. Their major competitors ar Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors. In 1945 they was based as a steel trading company. They eventually saw a business chance in increasing into producing and selling larger MUVs, beginning with the assembly underneath licence of the Willys machine in Republic of India. presently established because the machine makers of Republic of India, the corporate later commenced producing lightweight business vehicles (LCVs) and agricultural tractors.
||Company Name||Mahindra & Mahindra Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Mahindra Jobs 2020 :
- You will have to do detailed benchmarking of various Battery Electric Vehicle for packaging and integration strategies.
- Applicants will have to prepare vehicle and system level packaging concepts, layouts by coordinating with styling, mechanical and electrical systems lead.
- You will have to optimize packaging of e Kit components towards the surrounding environment and defining requirements.
- You will have to learn between various design disciplines like mechanical and electrical systems.
- Applicants must ensure about the functional design clearances between the dynamic and static parts of the vehicle.
- You will have to work on e-Kit packaging concepts and review the layout with internal and external stakeholders
- Applicants will have to work on e-Kit integration and release in Team centre to make it available for internal and external managers.
- You will have to work on DMU analysis, report generation and coordination between different subsystem owners to resolve packaging and integration challenges.
- Applicants will have to interact with vehicle platform team and get vehicle interface matrix sign off.
- You will have to coordination with internal and external manager to solve all challenges.
- Applicants will have to work on e-Kit specification preparation and release.
- You will have to work with the concerns recording, monitoring and resolving by coordination with internal and external managers.
Documents to be Carried for Mahindra Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Mahindra Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.