High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2021 | High Court of Manipur has announced 15 Vacancies for Attendant Posts in Imphal , Manipur Across India | Last Date to apply 02.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2021 : High Court of Manipur has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Attendant posts. This notification was announced on 16.02.2021. 10thStd, Diploma candidates can apply for 15 vacancies in Imphal Manipur Across India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 02.03.2021 Candidate who seeks for High Court of Manipur can use this chance. Applicants must also have completed the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Attendant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.03.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||High Court of Manipur|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancy||15 Post|
| ||Job Location||Imphal Manipur Across India|
|Salary||Rs.4,440 to 7,400 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About High Court of Manipur
High Court of Manipur : The Manipur High Court is the High Court of the state of Manipur, India. It was established in 25 March 2013, after making suitable amendments in the Constitution of India and North-Eastern Areas (Re-organisation) Act, 1971. The seat of the High Court is at Imphal, the capital of Manipur. The first Chief Justice is Justice Abhay Manohar Sapre.Earlier, a bench of the Gauhati High Court used to have jurisdiction over the state of Manipur
Vacancy Details for High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Court Attendant/ Farash/ Orderly/ Chowkidar/ Lawn Attendant|| |
Education Qualification and skill requirement for High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2021
- Matriculate (Class – 10th Passed) from a recognized board.
- Working Knowledge of Hindi, English, Manipuri.
- Knowledge of gardening including the growing of flower/ fruit plants.
- Diploma in Gardening/ Floriculture.
Application fees and payment details for High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2021
- For UR/ OBC - Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ ST - Rs. 500/-
- Online Payment – By UPI/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 years.
- Maximum Age limit is 38 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
Mode of Application :
- Online (Apply through the link given below)
Selary Details : Rs.4,440 to 7,400 (per month)
Rs.4,440 - 7,400 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1650/- pm plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
selection process :
- Personality Assessment Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in official job advertisement given below.
How to apply High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2021 for Attendant posts through Online mode from 16.02.2021 to 02.03.2021. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official High Court of Manipur website https://hcmimphal.nic.in/
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 16.02.2021
- Last date to apply : 02.03.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2021 ?
10thStd, Diploma Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2021 ?
High Court of Manipur released 15 vacancies for Attendant Posts
✅ How to apply for High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
For UR/ OBC -> Rs. 700/- and For SC/ ST -> Rs. 500/-. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.4,440 to 7,400 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Minimum Age Limit is 18 years and Maximum Age limit is 38 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Imphal Manipur Across India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 16.02.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
02.03.2021 is last date to apply for this post