MasterCard - MasterCard Off Campus Drive is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, MIS candidates for the role of Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
MasterCard Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - MasterCard Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Software Engineer role | MasterCard Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. MasterCard Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineer positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, MIS are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with MasterCard Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||MasterCard Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, MIS|
|Experience||0 - 1 Year|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About MasterCard Off Campus Drive :
Mastercard Inc. is the second-largest payment-processing corporation worldwide. It offers a range of financial services. Its headquarters are in Purchase, New York
Detailed Job Description :
Support software engineering through programming, testing, implementation, documenting and delivery of software solutions. Researches alternative technical solutions for changing business needs.
- Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs. •Create systems and testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- 0 to 12 months of experience in the software engineering field. Skills/ Abilities:
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive, and able to function under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – and able to quickly learn and implement new technologies, application appropriate frameworks and tools.
- Strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and Able to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer post at MasterCard Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
MasterCard Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( MasterCard )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
MasterCard – FAQs
Q1. How to apply MasterCard ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the MasterCard Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for MasterCard ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,