Mastercard Recruitment 2020 | Software Development Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Pune & Work From Home
Company Profile : Mastercard – Mastercard is a leading global payments & technology company that connects consumers, businesses, merchants, issuers & governments around the world.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra Work From Home - Available|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Development Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Mastercard Jobs 2020 :
- Full Stack Developer with adequate attention to design and code quality
- Drive design and development in Java 8 and above using Object Oriented SOLID principles and patterns towards creating reusable and scalable microservices leveraging technologies such as Spring Boot Framework, Event Driven Architecture etc.
- Develop in a CICD environment leveraging Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Leverage the appropriate persistence mechanisms such as RDBMS, No SQL etc based on needs
- Implement Coding Best Practices. Implement Code Quality gates as per the program norms.
- Perform various Proofs-of-concept depending on the business needs
- Coordinate with various groups in MasterCard to ensure success of the projects
- Exhibit teamwork aligned completely with the Agile environment
Skills Required For Mastercard Jobs 2020 :
- Passionate about technology with Full Stack Developer skills/talent
- In depth knowledge on product development
- Strong expertise in Java and Spring Boot. Experience working on Event Driven Architecture would be an advantage.
- Experience in Online / Real Time Systems development
- Experience in CI and CD
- Experience in PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and Digital Native Architecture is desirable
- Strong Communicator
- Quick grasping and learning abilities
How to Apply for MasterCard Jobs Drive 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.