Mavenir Off Campus Drive 2020 | Full Stack Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Mavenir – Mavenir is purpose-built to redefine mobile network economics for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Our innovative solutions pave the way to 5G with 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native network solutions. Leveraging industry-leading firsts in VoLTE, VoWiFi, Advanced Messaging (RCS), Multi-ID, vEPC and Cloud RAN, Mavenir accelerates network transformation for more than 250+ CSP customers in over 130 countries, serving over 50% of the world’s subscribers
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Full Stack Engineer - Java|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0-2 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Full Stack Engineer - Java includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Mavenir Jobs 2020 :
Mavenir is hiring full-time Java- Full Stack Development Engineers, to be part of the new Emerging Initiative. We are looking for Engineers who are interested in working on cloud technologies and solving real business challenges.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Write scalable and testable codes using the best coding practices
- Own one or more modules of the solution under development
- Work closely with Technical Lead for quality, on-time delivery of agreed deliverables
- Adhere to company policies and quality standards
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to the reporting manager
- Pay high attention to detail in all work
Skills Required For Mavenir Jobs 2020 :
- Must have Excellent Programing knowledge of Java, HTTP REST services.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Strong understanding of data structures, design patterns, and concepts.
- Good understanding of Microservices and platforms – K8, dockers.
- Understanding of Web frontend technologies and frameworks (React, Angular) is a Plus
- 6-12 months of experience developing complex applications (Preferred)
- Preferred Experience on spring boot or spring framework
- Preferred Working experience on Linux/Unix with good shell scripting skills.
Documents to be Carried for Mavenir Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Mavenir Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires