Maveric Off Campus Drive 2020 | Test Engineer | BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Maveric – Started in 2000, Maveric Systems helps global banking and fintech leaders drive business agility through effective integration of development, operations and quality engineering initiatives. Our strong banking domain competency combined with expertise across legacy and new age technology landscapes makes us a preferred partner for customers worldwide.
We offer managed services and contextual solutions across data, digital, core banking and quality engineering areas. Our insight led engagement approach helps our clients quickly adapt to dynamic technology and competitive landscapes with a sharp focus on quality.
||Company Name||Maveric Systems|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Maveric Jobs 2020 :
- Develop data validation scripts using SQL/PLSQL and Java
- Execution of data validation scripts and identify the variations
- Develop Test data generation framework, and execute test scripts
- Perform technical and test execution activities
- Log software product defects and track it to closure
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of delivery of testing assignments
- Follow the test process and continuously improve the quality of the test process
- Ensure constructive working relationships within team and with another functional group
- Provide UAT Support to ensure UAT readiness, co-ordinate defects with business and project teamJob Description – Test Engineer (Data Migration Tester)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing test data validation suite using Oracle SQL / PLSQL and Java
- Strong in SQL / PLSQL scripting i.e. Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in writing complex table joins, usability of oracle built-in functions, creation of user defined functions and user defined stored procedures
- Additional technical skills, if available is an advantage (a) Core Java (b) Unix commands and shell scripting
- Good knowledge in Banking domain
- Experience / Knowledge in Version Control systems like Git, CVS, Subversion, etc.
Documents to be Carried for Maveric Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Maveric Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.