MaxVal - MaxVal Off Campus Drive is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech candidates for the role of Patent Analyst Trainee Apply Online @ official website
MaxVal Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - MaxVal Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Patent Analyst Trainee role | MaxVal Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. MaxVal Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Patent Analyst Trainee positions in Coimbatore Tamilnadu . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with MaxVal Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Patent Analyst Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||MaxVal Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Patent Analyst Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 - 1 Year|
|Job Location||Coimbatore , Tamilnadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About MaxVal Off Campus Drive :
MaxVal started as an IP services company in 2004, with a keen focus on efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and continuous improvement through metrics-based processes. Our focus on these core values led to the tech-enablement of our offerings even before this buzzword became an industry standard.
Detailed Job Description :
- Technical understanding of the invention disclosure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent comprehension and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, responsible attitude with ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team work
- Prior knowledge in Intellectual Property will be preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Read all of the technical/research documents about scientific/technical inventions
- Using technical background and experiences to understand invention disclosures
- Work on cutting-edge science technology giving an opportunity to know about latest technology in advance
- Analyzing patent and non-patent literature in your domain
- Analyzing patent claims and description for claims mapping, novelty search, portfolio analysis, technology categorization, invalidity search, freedom-to-operate and infringement analysis, product search, company search, technology scouting, etc.
- Prepare search projects to the expected qualities and on a timely manner.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Patent Analyst Trainee post at MaxVal Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
MaxVal Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( MaxVal )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
MaxVal – FAQs
Q1. How to apply MaxVal ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the MaxVal Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for MaxVal ?
The Job location for this post is Coimbatore , Tamilnadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,