McAfee Recruitment 2020 | Data Analyst | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd
McAfee India Center (MIC) based out of Bangalore, is a key McAfee hub with strategic import and global outlook. MIC offers exciting career opportunities for bright talent interested in developing and supporting pioneering security products and solutions around the world. McAfee, part of Intel Security and a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC), empowers businesses, the public sector, and home users to safely experience the benefits of the Internet. The company delivers proactive and proven security solutions and services for systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world.
|Company Name||McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Qualification||BE /B.Tech /ME /M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1+ Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for McAfee Jobs 2020 :
- Identify and analyse complex data sets to provide insight into important goals. Develop automation for on-demand and self-service reporting of customer experience data to empower teams to:
- Promote deeper insights. Deliver insights critical for identifying areas of focus to improve customer outcomes
- Provide accurate data to support ad-hoc reporting.
- Understand data process flows and recommend data quality and process enhancements
- Identify potential changes in business and prove / disprove underlying reasons for change using data
- Refine information, use important performance metrics to provide new insights. Develop tools and reporting methods addressing customer outcomes using Excel and Power BI to enable senior leadership to visualize the state of the business and draw relevant conclusions
- Extract usable information from unstructured data using data mining techniques
- Identify and analyze data necessary to gain insight to optimize and improve and optimized customer outcomes.
- Create interactive data visualizations and presentations that allow the business leaders to adjust quickly to performance and market trends and make data-driven decisions
- Present and deliver valuable customer insights to McAfee business leaders
Skills Required for McAfee Jobs 2020 :
- 1+ year experience as intern or full-time
- You have experience transforming data trends into useful customer insights to guide data-driven strategy and customer experience with important partners
- Advanced personal computing skills and knowledge of MS Excel and creating presentations with MS PowerPoint
- Experience in querying languages (PowerBI, SQL, etc.) preferred
- Experience with survey management platform (Survey Monkey & Qualtrics)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- Experience in developing reports and dashboards using industry-standard BI tools ( PowerBI or Tableau preferred)
Documents to be Carried for McAfee Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for McAfee Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.