MCGM Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Recruitment 2020 | Pharmacist, Lab Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 203 | Last Date 24.07.2020 | BMC Bharti 2020 Notification @ portal.mcgm.gov.in
MCGM Recruitment 2020 : Applications are invited via post or mail from eligible candidates to fill up 203 vacancies. Recently Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai has published the advertisement for Contract Paramedical staff for Jumbo Covid facilities centers. According to the BMC Bharti notification, these 203 vacancies are allocated for Laboratory Technicians, X-ray Technicians, ECG Technicians & Pharmacist posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who want to get jobs in Maharashtra govt may send the applications via post or following mail address [email protected] The last date for submission of application for BMC Paramedical Recruitment 2020 is 24.07.2020.
MCGM Mumbai Recruitment 2020 notification and BMC Paramedical Staff Recruitment application form is available @ www.portal.mcgm.gov.in. Brihnmumbai Mahanagarpalika recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview. Shortlisted candidates will be placed at Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai [Maharashtra]. Candidates must pass 12th/ D.Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Degree from recognized board or university and age limit should be 18 to 50 years. More details of MCGM latest vacancy, upcoming BMC Bharti notices, MCGM Mumbai Jobs, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai|
|Job Category||State Govt. jobs|
|Job Role||Laboratory Technicians, X-ray Technicians, ECG Technicians & Pharmacist|
|Qualification||12th / D.Pharm / B.Pharm / Degree / B.Sc. / DMLT|
| ||Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs. 30000 /-|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Laboratory Technicians, X-ray Technicians, ECG Technicians & Pharmacist includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
BMC Bharti 2020 Vacancy details
- As per the MCGM notification, overall 203 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below
Eligibility Criteria for MCGM Pharmacist, Lab Lechnician & Other Vacancy
- Candidates must pass 12th/ D.Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Degree/ B.Sc./ DMLT from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Aspirants age limit should be 18 to 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- BMC will recruit the aspirants for Security Guard vacancy on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the applications to given postal address (Check advt to get address details).
- Or you may send your application form to following mail address [email protected]
How to apply Mumbai MCGM Bharti 2020
- Go to official website portal.mcgm.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Advertisement for Contract Paramedical staff for Jumbo Covid facilities centers (Laboratory Technicians, X-ray Technicians, ECG Technicians & Pharmacist)“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up BMC Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from BMC Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Height, Weight, Educational details & etc.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.