McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2021 - McKinsey Digital has recruit Any Degree candidates for Business Presentation Specialist (Trainee) Apply Online @ official website
McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2021 : McKinsey Digital has to recruit candidates for Business Presentation Specialist (Trainee) positions through off campus in Chennai Tamil Nadu . The candidates who are Finished in Any Degree Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with McKinsey Digital you can use this recruitment.
|McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Presentation Specialist (Trainee)|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Business Presentation Specialist (Trainee) includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- You’ll work in Chennai as a member of the Visual Graphics & Media team which is part of a global support services function.
- This team provides support in creating, designing and formatting electronic presentations for McKinsey consultants worldwide.
- These presentations play an essential role in McKinsey consultants’ communication with our clients, thus making the role of the Business Presentation Specialist (BPS) a central one. The majority of presentations are created in a customized version of PowerPoint.
- McKinsey’s Business Presentation Design Services is a service line part of McKinsey Global Services India Private Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of McKinsey & Company in India, and has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai and Trivandrum with more than 1,400 colleagues, working in various teams on a 24×7 basis, supporting more than 20,000 firm members across the globe.
RESPONSIBILITIES(WHAT YOU’LL DO)
- You will work with consultants to understand their data and ideas and help convey them in a professional way by transforming them into clear, compelling, highly accurate and visually attractive presentations.
- In this role, you will make the complicated business topics clear through business presentations that are easy to understand and visually pleasing to the eye. Business presentation is all about creating visual stories. On a daily basis, you will determine which charts are most appropriate for specific data stories, which framework to use to create effective slides, and how to make information engaging, informative, and compelling.
- You will be working with consultants around the globe. When you create presentations,a you will encounter the challenge of cross-cultural communication. With specific training on this topic and the opportunity to work closely with colleagues from different locations, you will learn how to overcome this challenge while interacting with colleagues over the phone and also in tailoring written communication.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn something new every day. Every presentation you work on is different both in content and form. You will be exposed to business content from every practice (e.g. healthcare, pharma, retail, etc.), function (e.g. operations, finance, marketing, etc.), and industry (e.g. automobile, IT, banking, etc.), all of them with different guidelines, from creating interesting information flow charts and optimizing visuals/frameworks to convey the message, to complex data analysis charts and communication ideation.
- These presentations will be for different audiences and for different purposes which also gives you an understanding of the business context and how our consultants work.
- You will work with very tight deadlines from 3 hours to an hour or even less. Your organizational abilities will enable you to manage all assignments smoothly, and you will have a team supporting you. You’ll receive an in-depth training in MS Office tips & tricks and numerous shortcuts which will help you work faster in order to meet deadlines.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- University degree
- Fresher or experience in voice/non-voice based BPO roles such as market researchers/search engine optimizers, quality analyst/quality controllers, transcription (medical/legal/business), process executives (data), document specialist (e-publishing), or executive/team assistants and secretaries
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, Windows OS, PC accessories, email, internet/web search or equivalent products
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Superior typing skills (min. 30 WPM; 95% accuracy)
- Ability to communicate fluently in an all-English business environment with a firm grasp of spelling and grammar
- Flexibility to work in shifts, weekends and on public holidays
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the McKinsey Digital Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2021,
McKinsey Digital off campus,
McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2021 application form,
McKinsey Digital interview,
McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2021 notification,
McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2021 qualification,
McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2021 salary details,
McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2021 selection process,
how to apply McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2021 Job Vacancies,
McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2021 Vacancies details,
McKinsey Digital hiring,
McKinsey Digital job openings,
McKinsey Digital career,
Chennai Tamil Nadu Job Vacancies,
McKinsey Digital job vacancies,
jobs in Chennai Tamil Nadu,
jobs in McKinsey Digital,
Business Presentation Specialist (Trainee) job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,