McKinsey Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech – Freshers | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : McKinsey Digital – McKinsey Digital brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses. As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation.
||Company Name||McKinsey Digital|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||, Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Mckinsey Jobs 2020 :
- You will work as a data engineer supporting the implementation of the SaaS HR product implementation.
- Your responsibility would include identification, organization and ingestion of data, spread across multiple sources (operational, analytical, and reporting). You would work in collaboration with stakeholders and team members to analyze user needs and develop data integration solutions. You’ll be member of a squad, having technical capability to develop and implement our data integration solution. You will implement new and ongoing data integration needs to complete end to end setup of the SaaS HR product.
- You will adhere to data architecture strategy, best practices, standards, and roadmaps. You will do management of data including definition, usage, and quality via architecture repositories like data dictionary, data models, metadata and data quality logs. You will also design, build and support data pipelines for ingestion, transformation, conversion and validation.
- You’ll work closely with the SI team to conduct data assessment, perform data quality checks, transform and load raw data using SQL and ETL tools. Your work will contribute to implementing McKinsey’s human resources solution.
Skills Required for Mckinsey Jobs 2020 :
- Hands-on experience to handle large datasets through SQL and NoSQL databases, data manipulation and ETL tools such as Informatica, Snaplogic etc.
- Develop data ingestion, migration and integration from diverse data sources to different systems, data lake and/or data warehouse, based on data pipelines
- Experience in engineering practices refactoring, CI/CD processes to execute data pipelines, application and data security etc.
- Experience in all facets of the agile software development life cycle
- Knowledge building and coding applications using Spark, Kafka, Storm, HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop etc., is a plus
- Hands-on experience in ERP systems like SAP SuccessFactors will be an advantage
- Understanding of cloud, data architecture, data modeling, data warehousing, data lake, and visualizations concepts
Documents to be Carried for Mckinsey Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Mckinsey Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.