Media.net Off Campus Drive 2022 - Media.net is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA candidates for the role of Associate Web Developer Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Media.net Off Campus Drive 2022 - Media.net is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA candidates for the role of Associate Web Developer Apply Online @ official website
Media.net Recruitment Notification - Media.net Career Notification for Associate Web Developer role | Media.net job opening Online Application. Media.net is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Web Developer positions in Mumbai, Bengaluru . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Media.net, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Web Developer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Web Developer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Bengaluru ,|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Media.net :
Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of petabytes of data.With 1000+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Detailed Job Description :
- Build complex business control applications as a member of high energy teams
- Develop and maintain efficient and extensible web application modules
- Assist in debugging, staging, testing, and deploying of web applications
- Continuously learn new skills and technologies and apply those in production
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- B.E/ B.Tech – Computer Engineering / Computer Science / IT
- Strong programming, analysis and design skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Good knowledge of OOPS
- Working knowledge of RDBMs
- Good knowledge of internet concepts
- Self motivated and quick learner
- Must be a good team player with excellent written and verbal communications skills
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Web Developer post at Media.net includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Media.net Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Media.net Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Media.net Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Media.net Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Media.net Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Media.net Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai, Bengaluru ,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,