MedPlus Off Campus Drive 2022 - Medplus is recruiting Any Graduate candidates for the role of Customer Care Associate Apply Online @ official website
Medplus Recruitment Notification - Medplus Career Notification for Customer Care Associate role | Medplus job opening Online Application. Medplus is currently recruiting candidates for Customer Care Associate positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Medplus, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Customer Care Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Customer Care Associate|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Rs 2.4 LPA|
|Apply Mode||Online (Teat date :17/02/2022)|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Medplus :
Our Company was founded in 2006 by Gangadi Madhukar Reddy, our Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, with the vision to set up a trusted pharmacy retail brand that offers genuine medicines and delivers better value to the customer by reducing inefficiencies in the supply chain using technology
Detailed Job Description :
- Answering to the customer queries professionally by following the set standards & call ethics and provide all the required information & solutions for the problems that they are facing with purchased products or services.
- Route the customer’s calls to the appropriate departments for further assistance and escalate the important calls where the customer’s query needs senior assistance.
- Entering the call and customer information in the appropriate forms and databases & prepare the call logs by capturing all the important information about the attended call.
- Marinating call reports and following up the customers whenever required to assist them further with call centre products and services.
- Attend to inbound & outbound calls to assist customers with specific queries and also help building customers interest in products and services that are offered by the organization.
- Revising the process and keeping themselves upto date with any new changes in process and ensure FTR.
- Customer calls are to be followed up with clerical jobs including updating records, checking issues status with various departments.
- Must ensure customer satisfaction both for internal and external customers.
- Must possess a good understanding capability for interpreting customers needs and also provide solutions to customers within companies policies.
- Use effective approach for handling telephone tasks such as unintentional disconnections, interruptions and so on.
- Exhibit the right attitude when answering calls and always maintain patience to achieve good customer satisfaction.
- Maintain punctuality, shift adherence & maintain high work ethics in office.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Any Fresh Graduation in any Field. Must be ready to work in shifts between 6:30 hrs to 23:30 hrs & rotational weekly Offs and possess good English communication skills. Proficiency in any one additional regional language like Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu & Odiya would be an added advantage. Very Good communication skills is mandate this role.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Customer Care Associate post at Medplus includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Medplus Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( MedPlus Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
MedPlus Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply MedPlus Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online Online (Teat date :17/02/2022)
Q2. What is the Medplus Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for MedPlus Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,