Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021 | Medtronic has recruit BE, BTech, MCA candidates for Software Engineer I | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021 : Medtronic has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer I positios through off campus in Hyderabad Telangana . The candidates who are Finished in BE, BTech, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Medtronic you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer I includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer I|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, MCA|
|Experience Needed||1+ Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Medtronic : Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the future
Detailed Job Description For Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021
- Design and develop key technical components to ensure the systems architecture and system meets all of the performance and scalability requirements for that component.
- Good understanding of windows services, web services, thin client applications, and the Microsoft platforms to design and implement component that will flow information across all platforms.
- Good knowledge of communication protocols and networks to design an architecture that works seamlessly across a variety of communication models and methods.
- Analyzes product and parameter requirements with R&D technical lead to determine feasibility of algorithm and/or system performance and design implementation within time and cost constraints.
- Participates as a technical member of a project core team and works with cross functional team members to ensure success of the project deliverables.
- Works with product owner to understand the system requirements and application needs. Translates these into detailed requirements and approaches, then communicating these designs back up to the technical lead to ensure that the systems needs are addressed.
- Consults with other engineering staff to evaluate and specifies interface between other products or components to ensure optimized operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Participates in system or component level design analysis, adheres to design standards.
- Creates documentation as required for quality and regulatory purpose.
- Ensures the documentation meets internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Functions well in a team environment.
- Demonstrates good coding practices.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021
- Bachelor or Masters in Engineering with specialization in Computer Science, IT, Bio-Medical, Bio-Technology, ECE or EEE from a premium institute or equivalent.
- 1-3 years software engineering experience.
- Competent in software development processes including agile/scrum software development, design methodologies, design patterns, requirements-driven development, and test-driven development
- Knowledgeable and hands-on in Python and Automation(Selenium or similar technologies).
- Good understanding of RDBMS.
- Knowledge of using version control systems (e.g. Perforce, TFS, Git, Subversion)
- Good understanding of software testing principles and methodologies, verification and validation techniques, defect tracking tools and procedures.
- Experience working in WindowsLinux command line environments (Command Prompt and/or Powershell).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice To Have :
- Knowledgeable in FDA and ISO design control requirements is a plus.
- Good understanding of web platform development and deployment models required.
- Experienced in multi-platform application development is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in C# / .Net (ANSI C and C++ experience is a plus).
Documents to be Carried for Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Medtronic this hiring for which position ?
Medtronic hiring candidates for Software Engineer I position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, BTech, MCA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
1+ Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires