Meesho Recruitment 2021 - Meesho is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc candidates for the role of Data Scientist Apply Online @ official website
Meesho Recruitment Notification - Meesho Career Notification for Data Scientist role | Meesho job opening Online Application. Meesho is currently recruiting candidates for Data Scientist positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Meesho, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Data Scientist post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Scientist|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Meesho :
Meesho is India’s top reselling platform, used by more than 1 million resellers across the country. Resellers are small business owners and home entrepreneurs who sell stuff using Meesho, within their extended social circles. Meesho is reimagining e-commerce for India, and building a platform for the next 20 million entrepreneurs in the country. Meesho is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world and is backed by top investors globally, including DST Global, YCombinator and Sequoia. You can read more about Meesho’s journey on TechCrunch.
Detailed Job Description :
As a data-driven organisation with the core mission of empowering 20 million entrepreneurs throughout the country, Data scientists are an integral part of the Meesho team. You’ll develop models and run experiments to infer insights from hard data that meaningfully impacts our 1Million+ resellers. From improving our product usability to identifying new growth opportunities data scientists help all teams within Meesho develop effective solutions.
Here are some of the problems you’ll be working on: –
- Understanding reseller preferences to provide them with the most relevant products
- Modelling which resellers will be the most impacted by changes in our incentive structures
- Designing discount programs to help our resellers sell more
- Inferring insights from our existing data to identify new growth opportunities
- Designing experiments to improve usability across our product suite
- How can you help resellers better recognise end customer preferences to improve their revenue?
- Using data to identify bottlenecks that helps our suppliers meet their SLA requirements
- What frontend visualisations will best help category managers understand the current demand for products?
- Modelling seasonal demand to predict key organisational metrics
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- A good understanding of and belief in Meesho’s business model and product
- Strong understanding of Statistics and Linear Algebra
- Strong understanding of hypothesis/model testing and ability to identify common model testing errors like overfitting, underfitting, type I and type II errors
- Experience designing and running A/B tests and drawing insights from them
- Familiarity with Python or R, proficiency with SQL
- Strong communication skills to explain your analysis
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Data Scientist post at Meesho includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Meesho Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Meesho Recruitment 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Meesho Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Meesho Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Meesho Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Meesho Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,