Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2020 | Component Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd – Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
||Company Name||Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Component Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech – EIE,ECE,EEE,ME|
|Experience Needed||3 - 6 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Component Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Mercedes Benz Jobs 2020 :
- Project Management of development and series support for EE components for Mercedes Benz Trucks and Busses
- Analyse and fulfil the functional requirements, legal regulations, production and the quality objectives of the program
- Manage the requirements specification for components including safety requirements
- Inter and Intra department Coordination for successful execution of the program
- Support systems and global project teams for module strategy and next generation requirements
- Documentation and release management of the component in the organization database
- Coordination and support the vehicle system tests
- Supplier/ Procurement management
- Creating a test concept and test execution for the component
- Generation and release of the ECU-coding
- Sample Handling (including delivery of vehicle, board, S-HIL, C-HIL, …)
- Participate in Quality Audits / Gates at Daimler and Suppliers
Documents to be Carried for Mercedes Benz Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Mercedes Benz Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.