Merit Group Off Campus Drive 2021 | Merit Group has recruit B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA candidates for Financial Research Analyst | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Merit Group Off Campus Drive 2021 : Merit Group has to recruit candidates for Financial Research Analyst positios through off campus in Mumbai Maharashtra . The candidates who are Finished in B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Merit Group you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Financial Research Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.11.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Merit Group|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Financial Research Analyst|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Merit Group
Merit Group : We build DATA + CODE for some of the world’s leading B2B brands. Through pioneering marketing data, product data, customized software and marketing automation, Merit helps brands of all sizes confidently embrace the challenges of the future. Our 1000+ employees and offices in London, Chennai and Mumbai share a mission to ensure the successful evolution of our client’s businesses in the face of accelerating change with the right coding, Business Intelligence and Marketing Ops.
Detailed Job Description For Merit Group Off Campus Drive 2021
The role typically focuses on the identification and capturing of key data points from the purchase price allocation (PPA) financial models into a standard template. It would involve the identification of assets, intangible assets and find out how the goodwill and the fair value adjustments are allocated based on the purchase price. The successful candidate is responsible for gathering, using, and interpreting complex data to create actionable results from various financial models. They must take large swaths of information from the models, break it down into useful and manageable parts, and subsequently capture their findings in a template to help implement strategic plans of action to the client. In this position, you will need to assess the needs of the client, use research, apply financial knowledge, and capture the pertinent data to deliver information.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify the key data points from the financial models and capture them in the standard template
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Inspection of various assets including industrial properties, goodwill etc and re-measure the value of the assets as of fair value date
- Identify the valuation methodology used to value the assets of the company from the financial models and capture the data in the template
- Work cross-functionally to collect data and manage projects
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to turn raw data into actionable concepts
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Merit Group Off Campus Drive 2021
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Management (with a specialization in Finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university
- Freshers to 5 years of related experience (research analyst) in a role involving financial statement analysis
- Should be good in reconciling the data entered in the template through cross-referencing the models
- Good understanding of financial statements and accounting concept and preferred to have background/exposure with financial reporting as well as financial modeling.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office is essential and strong Excel skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills as well as strong verbal and communication skills
- Commitment to obtain outstanding results
- Strong proficiency with on-line databases (Capital IQ) will be preferred and Internet research of company specific, industry and economic analysis
Documents to be Carried for Merit Group Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Merit Group Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (29.11.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Merit Group Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Merit Group this hiring for which position ?
Merit Group hiring candidates for Financial Research Analyst position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Merit Group Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 5 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Merit Group Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires