Merit Group Off Campus Drive 2022 - Merit Group is recruiting B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA candidates for the role of Financial Research Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Merit Group Recruitment Notification - Merit Group Career Notification for Financial Research Analyst role | Merit Group job opening Online Application. Merit Group is currently recruiting candidates for Financial Research Analyst positions in Mumbai Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Merit Group, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Financial Research Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Financial Research Analyst|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA|
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Merit Group :
Table of contents
We build DATA + CODE for some of the world’s leading B2B brands. Through pioneering marketing data, product data, customized software and marketing automation, Merit helps brands of all sizes confidently embrace the challenges of the future. Our 1000+ employees and offices in London, Chennai and Mumbai share a mission to ensure the successful evolution of our client’s businesses in the face of accelerating change with the right coding, Business Intelligence and Marketing Ops.
Detailed Job Description :
The role typically focuses on the identification and capturing of key data points from the purchase price allocation (PPA) financial models into a standard template. It would involve the identification of assets, intangible assets and find out how the goodwill and the fair value adjustments are allocated based on the purchase price. The successful candidate is responsible for gathering, using, and interpreting complex data to create actionable results from various financial models. They must take large swaths of information from the models, break it down into useful and manageable parts, and subsequently capture their findings in a template to help implement strategic plans of action to the client. In this position, you will need to assess the needs of the client, use research, apply financial knowledge, and capture the pertinent data to deliver information.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify the key data points from the financial models and capture them in the standard template
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Inspection of various assets including industrial properties, goodwill etc and re-measure the value of the assets as of fair value date
- Identify the valuation methodology used to value the assets of the company from the financial models and capture the data in the template
- Work cross-functionally to collect data and manage projects
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to turn raw data into actionable concepts
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Management (with a specialization in Finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university
- Freshers to 5 years of related experience (research analyst) in a role involving financial statement analysis
- Should be good in reconciling the data entered in the template through cross-referencing the models
- Good understanding of financial statements and accounting concept and preferred to have background/exposure with financial reporting as well as financial modeling.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office is essential and strong Excel skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills as well as strong verbal and communication skills
- Commitment to obtain outstanding results
- Strong proficiency with on-line databases (Capital IQ) will be preferred and Internet research of company specific, industry and economic analysis
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Financial Research Analyst post at Merit Group includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Merit Group Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Merit Group Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Merit Group Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Merit Group Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Merit Group Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Merit Group Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,