Merkle is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Software Engineer positions in Across India. Merkle Off Campus Drive Notification. Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Merkle, this is your chance to apply.
Merkle Off Campus Drive
Merkle is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer. Here, you will find information about the Associate Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Merkle Off Campus Drive Overview
|Associate Software Engineer
|B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
|, Across India
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
This opportunity is within dentsu’s integrated global capability that delivers world-class, agile services across the dentsu network – Dentsu Creative, Dentsu Media and Merkle. In this role, you will be part of Merkle, enabling delivery of innovative data and technology solutions for Merkle’s global brands.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining customer journeys as part of our marketing automation programs. This includes journey design and configuration, audience segmentation and data interrogation. Your job will be to scope, estimate & implement as per defined project scope and architecture. This involves studying the concept, strategy and vision for the project, including architectural schemes, features, functionality & building user scenarios, data models, information structure, workflows as well as working out technical specifications and test methods. You will also be creating implementation plans and estimates for new and existing clients.
- Onboarding & On the job training will be provided on respective technologies covering any one of the following:
- SQL and ETL Development and Operations
- Campaign Development, Campaign Execution and Digital Messaging
- Develop Audience and Deciisioning platforms
- Passionate about the customer experience and driving customer success
- Take-up low to mid level tasks with less supervision
- Able to articulate and convey technical concepts in a similar manner to a mixed audience
- Identify and resolve issues in client instructions prior to execution
- Interface directly with internal teams, to address and manage client requests and communicate status
- Creates complete QC queries or scripts to verify completeness and accuracy of file output
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Express ideas clearly and concisely
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good Communication skills verbal and written
- Basic understanding of Databases/SQL/UNIX
- Basic understanding of Python or Java Scripting or Node.JS
Good to have Skills:
- Write SQL queries and Understanding of ETL concepts and DW
- Familiar with APIs (REST, Open APIs, CURL)
- Innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Digital Messaging
- Front-end web app development
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Software Engineer post at Merkle includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Merkle Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Merkle Off Campus Drive )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Merkle Off Campus Drive – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Merkle Off Campus Drive?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Merkle Off Campus Drive Selection Process?
Ans. Merkle Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Merkle Off Campus Drive?
Ans. The Job location for this post is , Across India