MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2021 | MetricStream has recruit B.Tech, BE, MCA candidates for Trainee- Member Technical Staff | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2021 : MetricStream has to recruit candidates for Trainee- Member Technical Staff positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in B.Tech, BE, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with MetricStream you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Trainee- Member Technical Staff includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee- Member Technical Staff|
|Qualification||B.Tech, BE, MCA|
|Experience Needed||Fresher (2020)|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||CTC: ₹ 5,50,000|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
MetricStream : MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. MetricStream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective, the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team
Detailed Job Description For MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2021
- Good Knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL
- Good programming skills
- Good programming skills
2. Global Services (Branches: CS / IT / ECE and 65% throughout in academics)
Candidate will be part of MetricStream implementation team and will be working on designing and developing applications. You will work closely with MetricStream’s customers, product management, QA and support organizations to develop and deliver high-quality applications.
3. Mobile Apps (Branches: CS / IT)
Note: Candidates willing to commit a minimum of 24 months need only apply.
Preferred Skills for MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Good knowledge of the Application Server architecture is required.
- Working knowledge of other Oracle RDBMS is an added plus
- Relevant Certification would be an added plus.
- The candidate must also be flexible enough to work different shifts in a 24×7 support environment.
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
Roles & Responsibility:
- Manage and support large scale, high availability production deployments – including hands-on work on installation, configuration, tuning, and scaling Application Servers.
- In addition, this person will help out MetricStream customers (hosted as well as on-site installed) remotely, ensure in-house development server deployments are appropriately installed and managed
Note: In case you have worked in iOS or Andriod OS kindly select the appropriate field under the primary skills
Job Qualification and Skills Required For MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2021
- 2020 batch BTech / BE / MCA or equivalent
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
Documents to be Carried for MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (24.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ MetricStream this hiring for which position ?
MetricStream hiring candidates for Trainee- Member Technical Staff position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
B.Tech, BE, MCA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
CTC: ₹ 5,50,000. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
Fresher (2020) candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires