Michelin Recruitment 2022 - Michelin Tyres is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Java, Groovy Developer Apply Online @ official website
Michelin Tyres Recruitment Notification - Michelin Tyres Career Notification for Java, Groovy Developer role | Michelin Tyres job opening Online Application. Michelin Tyres is currently recruiting candidates for Java, Groovy Developer positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Michelin Tyres, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Java, Groovy Developer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Java, Groovy Developer|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Michelin Tyres :
Table of contents
Michelin, the leading tire company, is dedicated to sustainably improving the mobility of goods and people by manufacturing and marketing tires and services for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles/motorcycles, earth movers, farm equipment and trucks. It also offers digital mobility support services and publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. Headquartered in Clermont-Ferrand, France, Michelin is present in more than 170 countries, has 111,200 employees and operates 67 production plants in 17 different countries.
Detailed Job Description :
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Write code, complete programming and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Maintain and improve existing software.
- Contribute as technical consultant to the functional design and validation of the digital solution.
- Design and implement minor changes to existing applications.
- Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs.
- Carries out the associated documentation.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Build and execute unit tests and unit plans.
- Build and execute integration and performance test plans.
- Ensure quality and consistency.
- Formally write a malfunction, incident or bug report.
- Analyze and understand the origin of a malfunction, incident or bug.
Operation, production and maintenance
- Oversee operability and user acceptance.
- Participate in the production process.
- Ensure technical support by diagnosing and solving incidents.
- Answer technical questions.
- May train users/deployers / support teams.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Java, Groovy Developer post at Michelin Tyres includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Michelin Tyres Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Michelin Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Michelin Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Michelin Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Michelin Tyres Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Michelin Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,