Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2022 - Micro Focus is recruiting 0 - 2 Years candidates for the role of QA Engineer (Automation and Manual) Apply Online @ official website
Micro Focus Recruitment Notification - Micro Focus Career Notification for QA Engineer (Automation and Manual) role | Micro Focus job opening Online Application. Micro Focus is currently recruiting candidates for QA Engineer (Automation and Manual) positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their 0 - 2 Years are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Micro Focus, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the QA Engineer (Automation and Manual) post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||QA Engineer (Automation and Manual)|
|Qualification||0 - 2 Years|
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Micro Focus :
Table of contents
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering mission-critical technology to more than 40,000 customers around the globe. With a broad portfolio underpinned by a deep inventory of advanced analytics, we help customers run and transform their business. This enables them to adapt to evolving market conditions and effectively compete in the digital economy over the long term. Micro Focus does this by delivering solutions that bridge the gap between existing and emerging technologies to protect IT investments. That is High Tech, Low Drama
Detailed Job Description :
Set and maintain quality standards for company products through the use of systematic processes. Develops, modifies, and executes software test strategies, plans and suites. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. May develop tools and environments to automate test execution. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Work with project teams of other software quality assurance engineers responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions.
- Test automation as well with analyzing functional test requirements, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems for components of the system under test.
- Development and Document Test Cases and contribution to test approach, test preparation, test tool infrastructure, test execution and results interpretation for test automation.
- Participation in innovation and integration of new QA technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge And Skills
- Experience on testing of software products and solutions running on Linux Operating Systems on distributed environment.
- Awareness of multiple software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Experience in developing automated test for UI and APIs components and systems that rely on the micro services and responsive web application
- Understanding and Test Automation of micro-service technologies such as REST
- Experienceof qualifying web application solutionshosted on cloud
- Knowledge of Linux system environment, preferably CentOS
- Experience with Java language and scripting(e.g., UNIX Shell scripting, Python, Perl) for test automation
- Experience in Agile
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Analytical, troubleshooting/debugging and problem-solving skills.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the QA Engineer (Automation and Manual) post at Micro Focus includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Micro Focus Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Micro Focus Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,