Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2020 | Technical Consultant | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA | Mumbai , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Micro Focus – Micro Focus is a global infrastructure software company, committed to enabling customers to both embrace the latest technologies and maximize the value of their current IT investments. To deliver customer success, we invest in product innovation and acquisition, supported by people and services. So, from cloud to mobile, from the Data Center to Internet of Things, our solutions enable customers to innovate faster with less risk, embrace new business models, seize market opportunities, and derive competitive advantage.
||Company Name||Micro Focus|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Consultant|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Consultant includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Micro Focus Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a number of the company’s technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Acts professionally with the company customers.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands the company’s strategy.
- Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
- Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events.
Skills Required for Micro Focus Jobs 2020 :
- Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverable.
- Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
- Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
- Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area.
- Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
- CS/IS/IT Knowledge: Networking, Database, Operating System, Software Engg, Any Latest Programming and Scripting skills, AI/ ML, Grammar, Data Structures, Security & Testing.
- Knowledge on latest trends in the IT industry – like RPA, ESB, Android programming, Test Automation, Cloud Computing/SaaS, Analytics/Big Data, IoT, etc
- Applicants must have excellent communication – written and verbal skills. Since this role involves intense communication with end customers, overseas internal stakeholders, communication is key and this would be a strong selection criteria!
Documents to be Carried for Micro Focus Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Micro Focus Off Campus Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.