Micron Off Campus Drive 2020 | Big Data Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Micron – Micron Technology, Inc. is an American producer of computer memory and computer data storage including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and USB flash drives. It is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Big Data Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Big Data Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Micron Jobs 2020 :
As a Big Data Engineer at Micron Technology Inc., you will be a key member of a multi-functional team responsible for developing and growing Micron’s methods and systems for extracting new insight for our expanding data streams. You will be collaborating with data scientists, engineers, technicians and data mining teams to design and implement systems to extract data from Micron’s business systems, transforming it into an actionable format, and as needed, creating dynamic presentation layers for use by high-level engineers and managers throughout the company. You will be creating new solutions, as well as, supporting, configuring, and improving existing solutions.
Understand the Business Problem and the Relevant Data
- Maintain an intimate understanding of company and department strategy
- Translate analysis requirements into data requirements
- Identify and understand the data sources that are relevant to the business problem
- Develop conceptual models that capture the relationships within the data
- Define the data-quality objectives for the solution
- Be a subject matter expert in data sources and reporting options
Architect Data Management Systems
- Use understanding of the business problem and the nature of the data to select appropriate data management system (Big Data, OLTP, OLAP, etc.)
- Design and implement optimum data structures in the appropriate data management system (Hadoop, Teradata, SQL Server, etc.) to satisfy the data requirements
- Plan methods for archiving/deletion of information
Develop, Automate, and Orchestrate an Ecosystem of ETL Processes for Varying Volumes of Data
- Identify and select the optimum methods of access for each data source (real-time/streaming, delayed, static)
- Determine transformation requirements and develop processes to bring structured and unstructured data from the source to a new physical data model
- Develop processes to efficiently load the transform data into the data management system
Prepare Data to Meet Analysis Requirements
- Work with the data scientist to implement strategies for cleaning and preparing data for analysis (e.g., outliers, missing data, etc.)
- Develop and code data extracts
- Follow standard methodologies to ensure data quality and data integrity
- Ensure that the data is fit to use for data science applications
Skills Required For Micron Jobs 2020 :
- 0 -7 years of experience developing, delivering, and/or supporting data engineering, advanced analytics or business intelligence solutions
- Ability to work with multiple operating systems (e.g., MS Office, Unix, Linux, etc.)
- Experienced in developing ETL/ELT processes using Apache Ni-Fi and Snowflake
- Significant experience with big data processing and/or developing applications and data sources via Hadoop, Yarn, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, MapReduce, HBASE, Flume, etc.
- Understanding of how distributed systems work
- Familiarity with software architecture (data structures, data schemas, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of databases (Oracle, MSSQL, etc.) including SQL and NoSQL.
- Strong mathematics background, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Experience working in a global, multi-functional environment
- Software development
- Ability to travel as needed
Documents to be Carried for Micron Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Micron Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.