Micron Off Campus Drive 2021 | Test Solutions Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Hyderabad , Telanagana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Micron Technology, Inc. is an American producer of computer memory and computer data storage including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and USB flash drives. It is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Test Solutions Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Test Solutions Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Micron Jobs 2021 :
As a Test Solutions Engineering Test Engineer at Micron Technology, you will be responsible for the development and debug of die/wafer/packaged production test programs for the functionality & reliability validation of sophisticated semiconductor memory devices such as NAND, mNAND, DRAM. You are responsible to innovate, build effective processes and systems for overall Micron Test & Assembly manufacturing unit thereby driving Best-in-Class Quality. Your role is to ensure Process, Design and Product Engineering have the feedback incorporated in the test flow to improve the technology and thereby minimize time to market.
- Develop and maintain test strategies and programs for Non-volatile Memory products
- Responsible to develop, optimize, analyze the test code for validation
- Improve device yield, reliability and quality through test condition optimization, sophisticated duplication analysis schemes, data analysis and test equipment hardware optimization
- Provide cost effective and innovative solutions for production test flow optimization with ground breaking test time reduction methodologies
- Assist process and production teams by providing vital engineering expertise to ensure smooth manufacturing operations
- Collaborate with various engineering and production groups to ensure test program, infrastructure and system readiness for new product introduction as well as high volume manufacturing
- Develop and release test programs to production in a timely manner
- Able to understand the complexities of an issue and independently code with in-depth understanding of device architecture
- Provides guidance to team members and managers on project, technical or innovation issues
- Expected to talk to colleagues outside of engineering & may mentor less experienced engineers
- Drive efficiency and use metrics to find opportunities to increase efficiency
- Sustain and improve the critical metrics of the test engineering through continuous improvement activities / projects without any deviations, misses, excursions along with 100% quality & zero escapes
- Exhibit key Micron values such as customer driven attitude, effective planning, getting results, end to end ownership, effective communication, making lasting decisions, driving teamworks, building relationships, fostering a global approach, developing self and others
Skills Required For Micron Jobs 2021 :
- Overall 0-1 year of working experience
- Proficient in programming skills: C/C++/Python/Perl
- Good knowledge in STLC framework is required
- Good understanding of semiconductor device physics
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment will be an added advantage
- Multi-tasker with good interpersonal skills and able to influence partners in complex network and drive for alignment
- Inquisitive and with an eye for detail, proven track record in successful probing during problem solving and root cause investigation and analysis, able to think out of the box, and ability to navigate out of deadlock situation
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills/debugging skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced, multifaceted, environment
Documents to be Carried for Micron Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Micron Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.