Microsoft Careers Off Campus Drive 2022 - Microsoft is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Cloud Network Engineering Internship Apply Online @ official website
Microsoft Recruitment Notification - Microsoft Career Notification for Cloud Network Engineering Internship role | Microsoft job opening Online Application. Microsoft is currently recruiting candidates for Cloud Network Engineering Internship positions in Across India. Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Microsoft, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Cloud Network Engineering Internship post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Microsoft Careers Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Cloud Network Engineering Internship|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Microsoft :
Detailed Job Description :
- Design, deploy, scale and automate Microsoft global network comprising Data centres, Wide Area Network and Optical Metro/Long-haul networks.
- Understand requirements, document & design innovative solutions in networking devices & software services, test in lab, pilot it in staging environment, deploy and operationalize the chosen solution in a safe manner to the entire network.
- Design and development of software services & automation enabling faster, safe and quality deployment and quality operations.
- Actively participate in network design and code reviews, defining essential details related to network implementation (e.g., physical connectivity, power, protocols), and sharing best practices in identifying and implementing solutions.
- Perform network traffic and failure analysis to proactively design network and software designs to ensure the highest network availability.
- Lead customer-facing and critical network failures by troubleshooting complex network devices & protocols and mitigating the issues in a timely manner.
- Take your ideas from design to production – own it end to end. Support innovation and cost management by developing new ideas for network systems and tools that meet customer and/or business needs.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering, electrical engineering, electronics or related field
- Passion to go deeper in cloud connectivity – networking protocols (TCP/IP, BGP, Ethernet, RSVP, MPLS, SNMP, etc.), and devices (routers, switches).
- Basic knowledge of programming in any language (C, C++, Python, Java) is desired.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Cloud Network Engineering Internship post at Microsoft includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Microsoft Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Microsoft Careers Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Microsoft Careers Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Microsoft Careers Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Microsoft Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Microsoft Careers Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is , Across India