Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 - Microsoft has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Technical Support Engineer Apply Online @ official website
- 1 Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 - Microsoft has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Technical Support Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 : Microsoft has to recruit candidates for Technical Support Engineer positions through off campus in Bengaluru Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Microsoft you can use this recruitment.
|Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Support Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.08.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group or engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer and engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams, Services, Support, Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Experience with one or more Big Data or Analytics Products and Services
- Azure Data Factory
- Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Azure HDInsight, Azure Databricks
- Azure Cosmos DB, NoSQL Services, MongoDB
- Data Lake
- Cloud Streaming technologies
- Open Source Ecosystem (Linux, Apache, etc.)
- Developer Experience: Python, Scala, R
- Experience with one or more customer support, product support, technical support, IT Admin support, Consulting, systems development, product development, network operations, software engineering, or I.T. consulting, customer or technical support or consulting or end-user support.
- Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
- Programming and debugging experience
- Experience in RDMS such as Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft BI technologies including SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Integration Services
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do the right thing under pressure and tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal and communication skills-both oral and written-and success in partnering with groups inside and outside of Microsoft
- Self-motivated and independent thinker that routinely translates circumstances and understanding into actions that move the business forward in a measurable manner
- Ability to distill, prioritize and act on feedback from a variety of sources.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Microsoft Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022,
Microsoft off campus,
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 application form,
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 notification,
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 qualification,
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 salary details,
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 selection process,
how to apply Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 Job Vacancies,
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 Vacancies details,
Microsoft job openings,
Bengaluru Karnataka Job Vacancies,
Microsoft job vacancies,
jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka,
jobs in Microsoft,
Technical Support Engineer job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,