Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Hyderabad, Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Microsoft IndiaMicrosoft is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet line-up.
||Company Name||Microsoft India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Customer Software Engineer Intern|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telagana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Customer Software Engineer Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (04.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Microsoft Jobs 2020 :
- Pursuing B. Tech degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field (passing out in 2022)
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience.
- Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment like an internship, hackathon, research project or related experience is preferred
Documents to be Carried for Microsoft Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Microsoft Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.