Mindtree Recruitment 2021 | Mindtree has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Quality Analyst | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Mindtree Recruitment 2021 : Mindtree has to recruit candidates for Quality Analyst positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Mindtree you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Quality Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Quality Analyst|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Mindtree : Mindtree Limited is a global information technology solutions company with revenues of over USD 400 million. Our 11,000 experts engineer meaningful technology solutions to help businesses and societies flourish. Mindtree’s consulting-driven approach makes us a strategic partner to over 40 Fortune 500 enterprises. Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Detailed Job Description For Mindtree Recruitment 2021
- Daily calls/ incidents/SRs audits & review to ensure quality and accuracy of the data.
- Sharing timely feedback to avoid the commonly occurring errors
- Sharing weekly dashboard to furnish the pain points and sharing improvement areas
- Regular 1-0-1 discussions with the L1/L2 for the incidents/SR/calls audited identifying training needs
- Publishing stats to the engineers regularly and ensuring timely feedback is given
- Ageing ticket review and analysis to share process improvement ideas and suggestions
- Makes process recommendations for improvements and service enhancements
- Share training needs for L1 as per the audits done
- Conducting communication/process training as and when there is a need
- Conduct regular team huddles and share important information with respect to process/procedures
- Audit/review incidents/SR/Calls for the users who give a D-Sat survey and maintain the database for findings process gaps/improvement ideas
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Mindtree Recruitment 2021
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with hands on experience on audit/feedback mechanism
- Sound knowledge of ITIL Methodologies & best practices
- Strong customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Visio, etc.
- Technical knowledge of Windows OS – various versions, O365, Active Directory, Citric, VMWare, basic Networking knowledge
- Hands on experience of working on ITSM tools like – ManageEngine, ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, etc.
- Excellent training, coaching and mentoring skills
- Quick learner and understand the nitty-gritties of a complex working structure
- Good interpersonal skills, time management and detail oriented
- Ability to identify process gaps and suggest improvements
Documents to be Carried for Mindtree Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Mindtree Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (23.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Mindtree Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Mindtree this hiring for which position ?
Mindtree hiring candidates for Quality Analyst position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Mindtree Recruitment 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Mindtree Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires