Mitel Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Mitel is a global market leader in business communications, powering more than two billion business connections with our cloud, enterprise and next-gen collaboration applications.
With more than 70 million users in nearly 100 countries, Mitel is the only company that wakes up every day exclusively focused on helping customers take their communications from where they are today to where they expect them to be.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Mitel Jobs 2020 :
As Software Engineer you will be part of the Mitel team which is building next generation applications and microservices using this new paradigm which will provide powerful unified communications applications and services which are optimized for the type of business our customers are engaged in and which seamlessly connect multi cloud and on-premise telephony systems and provide advanced collaboration services from the cloud
- You’ll be deep into modern cloud native technologies, building distributed system using microservices that operate all over the world at Internet scale and resiliency.
- Design, develop and test software using typescript, node.js, serverless, containers, SQL/NoSQL DBs using API-first and public cloud managed services.
- Develop scripts for testing, monitoring and deployment of services as apart of CI/CD.
- Maintain microservice uptime by monitoring, analyzing, and reacting to data from the monitoring tools.
- You’ll work closely with local and cross regional development, DevOps and test teams to accomplish the tasks.
- Work within Agile development processes such as Scrum and Kanban
Skills Required For Mitel Jobs 2020 :
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
- 0-3 years development experience, outstanding coding and design skills.
- Strong knowledge of objected-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures and debugging skills.
- Experienced in building distributed applications with REST services using typescript or node.js. and SQL or NoSQL DBs.
- Cloud experience like AWS./ Certification.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
Additional Skills (Advantageous):
- Serverless programming models and experience with messaging and transport technologies MQTT, message buses (kafka, MSMQ, RabbitMQ, SNS, SQS, etc).
- Experience with cloud based services like Amazon web services, DynomoDB, Elasticsearch and with Github or Bitbucket.
- Test frameworks like Mocha and Istanbul.
- AWS certifications such as AWS Certified Developer or AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
- Experience with blue-green deployments techniques
Documents to be Carried for Mitel Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Mitel Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.