Mobikon Off Campus Drive 2020 | Business Development Manager | B.Com / BBA / MBA | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Mobikon – Mobikon is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviours, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Development Manager|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, MBA|
|Experience Needed||1 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Business Development Manager includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Mobikon Jobs 2020 :
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers- needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct usage & adoption reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for Mobikon that drive adoption and that align to customers- business needs and marketing goals.
- Play an active role mapping, tracking, meeting and delivery of new accounts and identifying new opportunities for regions with focus on market penetration and revenue maximization.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
- Develop a network of direct and indirect sales teams for generating leads and business.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Develop Key Accounts assets and methods, and work with product marketing to create new or refine existing on boarding materials.
- Accountable for up sell and increase the revenue per customer.
- Project Management / Campaign Management tool experience.
- Help drive customer references and case studies & produce reports and presentations to explain insights and results to marketing professionals.
Skills Required For Mobikon Jobs 2020 :
- at least 1+ years relevant work experience in account management. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills & strong client servicing skills.
- Strong analytical, technical and mathematical abilities.
- Experience of dealing with customer and or transaction data sets in the Hospitality/retail market.
- Ability for ideating and creating targeted buckets and modifying the questionnaire to create additional data buckets.
- Prioritizes workload and meets deadlines for a variety of marketing
Documents to be Carried for Mobikon Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Mobikon Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.