Molex Off Campus Drive 2021 | Molex has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Molex Off Campus Drive 2021 : Molex has to recruit candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Molex you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Molex : Molex is a leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions. Every day, we design and manufacture solutions that make your life easier. Whether it’s inside the latest smartphone, the trusted home appliance or the connected car, you’ll find our innovation everywhere! In business for over 75 years, we are proud of our many innovations and the technologies they’ve enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Our pioneering products have one thing in common they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Detailed Job Description For Molex Off Campus Drive 2021
- Responsible for working on NPD's, MOD's, Standard Product Options, Legacy product maintenance / Technical Support Projects on legacy products.
- Responsible for Plan and execution of NPD/MOD/TSP/Engineering transfer projects assigned and meet the set targets.
- Responsible for supporting Product Managers and Product Enquiries.
- Follow Product Development Process (PDP). Collaborate with Peers, Product Management, Engineering Groups, Manufacturing Plants, Advanced Quality Planning (AQP), Application Tooling and Reliability Engineering.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting Voice of Customer (VOC) by closely working with Product Management.
- Facilitate and conduct conceptual reviews, DFM reviews, DFMEA/PFMEA reviews, Design reviews etc.
- Responsible for creating Product models and drawings, Product Specifications, DVP&R, Tolerance stack-up, Test Summary, Application Specification etc.
- In depth understanding of assigned product families (PSD, PDD, PK, PS, AS, TS etc.)
- Responsible for design changes (ECR's and ECN's)
- Responsible for interacting with global manufacturing plants, review inspection reports and and disposition decisions.
- Understand, aim and achieve organization / department /self goals.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements
- Responsible for working on CAD tools like NX/ECTR, Engineering change tools - SAP, presentation tools - power point, analytic tools - Microsoft excel etc.
- Responsible for self planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Manager
- Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
- Encourage team for Innovative ideas / product suggestion
- Train the team on MBM, PTC, Exibit/impelement the learning.
- Ensure and encourage Team participation in Knowledge sharing on Technologies and Products.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Molex Off Campus Drive 2021
- Good skills in Product Design and Development
- Excellent skills in Siemens NX modules such as Modeling, Drafting and Sheet metal. Basic knowledge on NX Expressions. Knowledge of PLM (ECTR).
- Knowledge on selection of plastic and/or metal based on mechanical, thermal, electrical and environmental applications.
- Design conceptualization, development and testing.
- Knowledge on Basic Electrical Engineering.
- Understanding of Product Development Process.
- Good understanding of Engineering fundamentals. Able to read and interpret specifications
- Flexible and ready for change based on organization need.
- Basic knowledge of SAP ,ERP and PLM systems.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Confident and capable of handling online meetings.
- Self driven and quick learner.
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Alignment to MBM philosophy
- DFM knowledge with products manufactured using injection molding, stamping, plating.
- Basics of GD&T, Tolerance stack-up analysis, Prototyping techniques
Documents to be Carried for Molex Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Molex Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (17.10.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Molex Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Molex this hiring for which position ?
Molex hiring candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Molex Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 1 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Molex Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires