Molex Recruitment 2021 | Molex has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Trainee - Component Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Molex Recruitment 2021 : Molex has to recruit candidates for Trainee - Component Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Molex you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Trainee - Component Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (07.12.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee - Component Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Molex : Molex is a leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions. Every day, we design and manufacture solutions that make your life easier. Whether it’s inside the latest smartphone, the trusted home appliance or the connected car, you’ll find our innovation everywhere! In business for over 75 years, we are proud of our many innovations and the technologies they’ve enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Our pioneering products have one thing in common they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Detailed Job Description For Molex Recruitment 2021
Work on Component Engineering Activities, Part validation, PCN and Life cycle management
- Responsible for Commercial Component Engineering Part qualification process.
- Provide Sustaining Engineering support to Product groups across molex.
- Involve in all aspects of component engineering such as design support which involves Component Selection including technical analysis, reliability of component, availability and Component cost and Compliance.
- Work collaboratively with the Requestors, Peers, Supervisors, and other engineering groups.
- Support Design Engineering in identification and qualification of Electrical/Electromechanical/ Mechanical components.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC, by closely working with product management.
- Responsible for PCN notifications, Electronics component life cycle management, product technical parametric changes.
- Responsible for working on ECAD library symbols and footprint creation and Maintain library database
- Engineering change tools – DFR, presentation tools – power point, analytic tools – Microsoft excel etc.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements.
- Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Manager.
- Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
- Encourage team for Innovative ideas / product suggestion.
- Ensure and encourage Team participation in Knowledge sharing on Technologies and Products.
- Support on optimizing the existing product with continuous improvement.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Molex Recruitment 2021
- Excellent understanding of electronic component engineering and ECAD Library project
- Knowledge on PLM, Library management and Various Industry standards such RoHS, REACH, UL, CE, CSA, IPC, CMRT etc.
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Office tool
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and prioritize workload
- Knowledge on PCB Design and Knowledge of IPC-7351 standards.
- Knowledge of electrical, electronic & mechanical components.
- Ability to search Internet to locate datasheets, footprints, and 3D models.
- Ability to work with component manufacturers and suppliers to obtain additional information
Documents to be Carried for Molex Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Molex Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (07.12.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Molex Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Molex this hiring for which position ?
Molex hiring candidates for Trainee - Component Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Molex Recruitment 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 1 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Molex Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires