Monocept Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers For Software Engineer Trainee Position | B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech | Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai | Apply Online
Monocept Off Campus Drive 2020: Monocept (www.monocept.com) is a Hyderabad, India based Software Development Company, formed with the objective of solving complex problems and delivering engineering excellence by way of developing excellent Software Applications. Monocept stands for singularity & focus, represented by one while the problem is represented by the variable “X” which conveys that we are constantly looking to find and solve problems. The name also defines our internal culture where every employee focuses on finding and solving for ‘X”. From our offices spread across Hyderabad, Gurugram, Mumbai and New York, we’re solving some of the most complexes of the problems for our insurance, media and e-commerce clients.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0.6 - 1 years|
|Job Location||, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai|
|Salary||Best in Industry (Rs. 4,03,550 per Annum)|
|Post released dete||Test Date 21-23 October 2020|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
About the Role
Software Engineer – Trainee is responsible for designing and developing web applications. He/She is responsible for the delivery of end-to-end systems from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance to delivery. He/She is responsible for delivering in an Agile manner and follows all the software development processes.
- Responsible for developing and design of web-based and backend, front-end applications.
- Responsible to actively work on each stage of Agile methodologies
- Provides engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems under development
- Works upon the new requests assigned to him/her and develop those features
- Writes design documents
- Resolves and troubleshoots the problems and complex issues
- Reports any blockers to his lead and helps unblock quickly
- Reports work progress and any problems faced to the Lead
- Understands and evaluates complex data models
- Participates in software development activities such as designing, coding and debugging applications as required
- Collaborates on new features and user experience improvements
- Actively participates in team meetings, by preparing and delivering accurate estimates and progress on work assignments Candidate Profile
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise applications using the latest technologies, frameworks, SDKs, design and architectural patterns.
- Should have a good understanding of database concepts.
- Familiarity with full-stack development is a big plus.
- Excellent in Agile development methodologies, and code repositories.
- Passion for technology and learning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Documents to be Carried for KONE Elevator Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for KONE Elevator Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.