Monotype Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Market Research Trainee Position
Monotype Off Campus Freshers Recruitment: Named “One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company, Monotype’s fonts and technologies bring brands to life through typeface design and imaging solutions that consumers identify with every day! Our Brand Family includes Olapic, an innovator in visual content solutions and the only connected platform for the curation, creation, and enhancement of consumer, influencer, and brand visual content. Monotype’s business spans a wide array of products and services. It serves a global marketplace of brands, agencies, ISVs, freelance designers, OEMs in the print and auto sectors. Go-to-market pathways range from zero-touch e-commerce to high touch direct sales.
Job Profile: Market Research Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Description for Monotype Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
- Monotype India is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing centre is to develop cutting edge solutions.
- The Research Associate will perform marketing and technical research into prospective and current customers including, but not limited to, the review of websites, mobile applications, electronic documents, and digital ads. Working closely with Monotype
- Imaging Inc.’s Legal team, the Research Associate will organize and maintain research files and prepare reports documenting issues of infringement or potential licensing gaps for Monotype Imaging Inc.’s and/or its partners’ intellectual property.
What we are looking for Monotype Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS
● Strong analytical skills
● Proficiency in Microsoft & Google Office products
● Quick Learner
● Strong communication skills and team player
You will have an opportunity to :
● Conduct brand marketing research
● Identify digital offerings across all applicable mediums (e.g. mobile applications, websites, digital ads, online marketing materials, etc.)
● Download and review digital assets using a variety of software applications
● Conduct forensic investigation of IP infringement matters, including technical analysis of hardware and software containing fonts.
● Organize and maintain research files using G-Suite applications
● Communicate results with Legal team in a timely fashion
● Preparation and reporting of statistical data regarding brand font use audits
Apply Before the link Expires for Monotype Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.