Monsoon Fintech Off Campus Drive 2020 | Machine Learning Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Mumbai, Maharashtra
Company Profile : Monsoon is an Artificial Intelligence-powered loan-underwriting platform deployed as a service (SaaS). It has been demonstrated to improve the asset quality and profit margin of a diverse set of loan books by identifying future delinquencies at the time of underwriting, thus reducing delinquencies without affecting approval rates. Our firm was started by Data Scientists, Financial Analysts and Technologists who worked with some the world’s most prestigious financial institutions including Bank of America, American Express and The World Bank and is currently engaging with Indian and International lenders including banks and NBFCs to help them leverage the power of machine learning and automation.
||Company Name||Monsoon Fintech|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Machine Learning Engineer|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Machine Learning Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Monsoon Fintech Jobs 2020 :
- A keen sense of pride about work and the habit of taking ownership of work.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on a range of problems while breaking them down into smaller tasks & keeping track of deadlines
- Python- including skill with pandas, scikit-learn and to a lesser extent Django or Flask
- Good understanding of the machine learning algorithms
- Experience working with hyper-paramter optimization, feature engineering, feature selection, calibration of models and benchmarking performance via AUC/Gini, Capture rates, K-S and other relevant metrics
- Power-point presentation making skills
Documents to be Carried for Monsoon Fintech Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Monsoon Fintech Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.