Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2020 | Quantitative Analyst | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Moody’s Corporation – Moody’s Corporation, often referred to as Moody’s, is an American business and financial services company. It is the holding company for Moody’s Investors Service, an American credit rating agency, and Moody’s Analytics, an American provider of financial analysis software and services.
||Company Name||Moody’s Corporation|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Quantitative Analyst|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Quantitative Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Moody’s Corporation Jobs 2020 :
- Verify and enhance the financial models underlying Moody’s credit policies and rating methodologies in particular, verify cash-flow waterfalls used in structured finance deals
- Implementing model testing procedures and developing analytical projects to confirm the ability of financial models to assess credit risk.
- Building financial model prototypes, implement validation procedures, and assist with the implementation of new control processes for rating models and scorecards.
- The position requires collaboration with rating analysts, model managers, research groups, and development groups.
Skills Required For Moody’s Corporation Jobs 2020 :
- Graduate/Post-graduate degree in Engineering, Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, Physics, or Business preferred.
- 0-3 years of overall experience in credit risk modeling – experience in credit derivatives or structured finance a strong plus.
- Ability to review and interpret legal documents to translate it to bond waterfall preferred
- Working knowledge of 2 of the following technologies: VBA, C++, C#, Matlab, R, Moody’s Structured Finance Workstation (SFW)
- Knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Hard working, easy to work with, and willingness to learn new technologies
How To Apply For Moody’s Corporation Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.