Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive 2020 | DeVops Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Morgan Stanley – Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. With offices in more than 42 countries and more than 60,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. Morgan Stanley ranked No. 67 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
||Company Name||Morgan Stanley|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||DeVops Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of DeVops Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Morgan Stanley Jobs 2020 :
- We are looking for a technical, hands-on specialist to handle aspects of the testing and release process, and help improve our automated build, release, integration and testing infrastructure for the pricing and risk modelling libraries.
- The role spans the end-to-end software development cycle, including managing source code branches, preparing and delivering release candidate builds into testing, working with QA, IT and desk-aligned strategies teams through the test cycle; and helping to integrate the libraries into consumer applications.
- The successful candidate will help to maintain and improve the build, test and configuration automation covering the entire lifecycle across several million lines of C++, java, and scala source code.
Skills Required for Morgan Stanley Jobs 2020 :
- Experience with c++ build tools including cmake, premake, make, visual studio devenv/msbuild, and build acceleration tools such as Incredibuild, distcc and ccache
- Experience as a build and release, testing, and/or configuration management engineer in linux and windows, including hands-on Jenkins experience
- Experience with perforce and git (other SCM systems also ok) including writing of customised scripts (eg in python) for tasks such as promotion and propagation, and standard code quality tools such as sonar, cpplint
- Some development experience in java or C++ so as to be able to drop into scala or c++ development at any time for example to conduct code mergers or modify tests
- Experience of working in a globally distributed team
Documents to be Carried for Morgan Stanley Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Morgan Stanley Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.