Mphasis Off Campus Drive 2020 | Associate | Any Degree | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Mphasis Limited
Mphasis consistently delivers Applications services, Infrastructure services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise.
We service clients in Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Manufacturing, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Transportation & Logistics, Retail & Consumer Packaged goods, Energy & Utilities, and to Governments around the world.
||Company Name||Mphasis Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Processor|
|Experience Needed||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Processor includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Mphasis Jobs 2020 :
- The processor will be responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties on complex loan packages and ensure compliance with policies and procedures for loan products.
- Candidates must possess a strong sense of urgency with an ability to work in a team environment, maintaining excellent organizational, communication, and PC skills.
Essential Job Functions:–
- Process loans from application including but not limited to:
- Reviewing and analyzing documents and confirming all systems information is up to date and complete
- Maintain daily workflow prioritization to ensure pipeline management meets required productivity
- Identify all documents required for initial underwriting, according to a pre-determined checklist Verify conditions of approval which may include customer income/assets documentation, resolves routine title issues including vesting issues, child support liens, judgment liens, mechanic liens and undisclosed liens and reconveyances
- Provide excellent customer service to internal clients by demonstrating expertise, accuracy, thoroughness, thoughtfulness, politeness, enthusiasm, and clearly conveying requirements in written format
- Ensure customer service surveys maintain the rating level designated by management by delivering correct analysis to Customer Care Processor onshore
- Update system with all appropriate information
- Interpret policies and program requirements while analyzing applicant information, property and documentation
- Calculate borrower income for all employment types and enter accurately in systems
- Comprehensive understanding of credit underwriting guidelines for FNMA and FHLMC for both purchase loans and refinances
Skills Required for Mphasis Jobs 2020 :
- 1-2 years of current experience in Financial Services with Loan Processing experience required
- Knowledge of entire loan life cycle: including processing, underwriting and closing procedures
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent English written communication skills
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Able to prioritize multiple competing tasks and manage time effective in a fast paced environment
- Problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- Ability to adheres to directives, procedures and standards
- Ability to work in a paperless environment
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Product Suite
- Candidates must be available to work U.S. hours
Documents to be Carried for Mphasis Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Mphasis Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires