MPPSC Recruitment 2021 | Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced 746 Vacancies for Medical Officer , Assistant Director Posts in , Madhya Pradesh | Last Date to apply 14.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 : Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Medical Officer , Assistant Director posts. This notification was announced on 15.02.2021. M.Sc, MSW, MBBS candidates can apply for 746 vacancies in Madhya Pradesh . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 14.03.2021 Candidate who seeks for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Medical Officer , Assistant Director includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Medical Officer , Assistant Director|
|Qualification||M.Sc, MSW, MBBS|
|Total Vacancy||746 Post|
| ||Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100 (Per Month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission : Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, publicly known as MPPSC is a state government-led agency of Madhya Pradesh state. It was constituted under the state and Union Public Service Commission Act-315, responsible for conducting civil services examinations and competitive examination. It makes direct recruitments to various civil services and departmental posts at state level.
Vacancy Details for MPPSC Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for MPPSC Recruitment 2021
Candidates should have an M.Sc, MSW, MBBS degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
Application fees and payment details for MPPSC Recruitment 2021
- For General – Rs. 500.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC/ Candidates of MP State – Rs. 250.
- Payment via online through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for MPPSC Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- MPPSC age limit should be 21 to 40 years.
Mode of Application :
- Apply through both online & offline mode.
- The MPPSC online application will starts form 15.02.2021 to 14.03.2021.
- The last date for submission of Hard Copy of the application is 26.03.2021.
Selary Details : Rs. 15,600 to 39,100 (Per Month)
selection process :
- The shortlisted candidates called for Interview.
How to apply MPPSC Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest MPPSC Recruitment 2021 for Medical Officer , Assistant Director posts through Online mode from 15.02.2021 to 14.03.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (18.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 15.02.2021
- Last date to apply : 14.03.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
M.Sc, MSW, MBBS Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for MPPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission released 746 vacancies for Medical Officer , Assistant Director Posts
✅ How to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
For General – Rs. 500 and SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC/ Candidates of MP State – Rs. 250. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs. 15,600 to 39,100 (Per Month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
MPPSC age limit should be 21 to 40 years.. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for MPPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Madhya Pradesh
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 15.02.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
14.03.2021 is last date to apply for this post