MPSC Recruitment 2021 | Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced 666 Vacancies for Sub-Inspector of Police, State Tax Inspector and Assistant Section Officer Posts in , Maharashtra | Last Date to apply 19.11.2021 | www.jobvision.in
MPSC Recruitment 2021 : Maharashtra Public Service Commission has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Sub-Inspector of Police, State Tax Inspector and Assistant Section Officer posts. This notification was announced on 01.11.2021. Graduate Degree candidates can apply for 666 vacancies in Maharashtra . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 19.11.2021 Candidate who seeks for Maharashtra Public Service Commission can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police, State Tax Inspector and Assistant Section Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (01.12.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Sub-Inspector of Police, State Tax Inspector and Assistant Section Officer|
|Total Vacancy||666 Post|
| ||Job Location||Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs.38,600 to 1,22,800 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Maharashtra Public Service Commission : The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India under article 315 to select Group 'A' and Group 'B' civil servants for the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
Vacancy Details for MPSC Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector of Police||376|
|State Tax Inspector||190|
|Assistant Section Officer||100|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for MPSC Recruitment 2021
- Candidate should hold Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University/ Institution.
- Check the notification for more details.
Application fees and payment details for MPSC Recruitment 2021
- Refer Official Notification
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for MPSC Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Refer Official Notification
Mode of Application :
- Apply via online mode.
Selary Details : Rs.38,600 to 1,22,800 (per month)
selection process :
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- For Sub Inspector of Police – Prelims, Mains, Physical Test, Interview
- The MPSC Group B Subordinate Services Prelims Exam will be conducted on 26th February 2022
How to apply MPSC Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest MPSC Recruitment 2021 for Sub-Inspector of Police, State Tax Inspector and Assistant Section Officer posts through Online mode from 01.11.2021 to 19.11.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (01.12.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 01.11.2021
- Last date to apply : 19.11.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
MPSC Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
Graduate Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for MPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
Maharashtra Public Service Commission released 666 vacancies for Sub-Inspector of Police, State Tax Inspector and Assistant Section Officer Posts
✅ How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.38,600 to 1,22,800 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the Age limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for MPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Maharashtra
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 01.11.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
19.11.2021 is last date to apply for this post