MPSC Recruitment 2022 - Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced 800 Vacancies for Group B Posts in , Maharashtra - Last Date to apply 15.07.2022
- 1 MPSC Recruitment 2022 - Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced 800 Vacancies for Group B Posts in , Maharashtra - Last Date to apply 15.07.2022
- 2 MPSC Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2022 :
MPSC Recruitment 2022 : Maharashtra Public Service Commission has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Group B posts. This notification was announced on 25.06.2022. Bachelor.Degree candidates can apply for 800 vacancies in Maharashtra . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 15.07.2022 Candidate who seeks for Maharashtra Public Service Commission can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
MPSC Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
|MPSC Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Group B|
|Total Vacancy||800 Post|
|Salary||Rs.38,600 to 1,22,800 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Group B includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2022 :
Vacancy Details :
|Department & Post||Vacancies|
|General Administration Department – Assistant Cell Officer||42|
|Finance Department – State Tax Inspector||77|
|Home Department – Sub Inspector of Police||603|
|Revenue and Forest Department – Secondary Registrar (Category -1)/ Stamp Inspector||100|
Education Qualification :
- Degree of Statutory University or any other similar qualification declared by the Government.
- Candidates appearing for the degree examination will be temporarily eligible for the joint pre-examination. However, on the basis of the results of the joint pre-examination, the candidates who are eligible for admission in the main examination for the respective cadre will have to pass the degree examination by the last date prescribed for accepting the application for the main examination of the respective cadre.
- Graduates who need work experience in Internship Kia Workshops should have fulfilled this condition by the prescribed deadline for accepting applications for the main examination.
- Knowledge of the Marathi language is required.
- For Sub-Inspector along with the above educational qualifications minimum Physical Qualifications are also required
- Male – Height – 165 CM (Barefoot), 79 CM without chest swelling
- Women – Height 157 CM (Barefoot)
Application fees / payment details :
- Amagas – Rs.394/-
- Backward Classes/ ADU/ Orphans/ Disabled – Rs.294/-
Age limit :
- Refer official Notification
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Group B - Rs.38,600 to 1,22,800 (per month)
selection process :
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Physical Test for Sub Inspector
How to apply MPSC Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest MPSC Recruitment 2022 for Group B posts through Online mode from 25.06.2022 to 15.07.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||25.06.2022|
|Last date to apply||15.07.2022|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
MPSC Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 25.06.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
15.07.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You