MPSC Recruitment 2022 | Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced 15 Vacancies for Assistant Commissioner Posts in , Maharashtra | Last Date to apply 10.04.2022 | www.jobvision.in
MPSC Recruitment 2022 : Maharashtra Public Service Commission has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Assistant Commissioner posts. This notification was announced on 22.03.2022. B.Sc, B.Pharma, Able to Read and Write candidates can apply for 15 vacancies in Maharashtra . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 10.04.2022 Candidate who seeks for Maharashtra Public Service Commission can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt job|
|Job Role||Assistant Commissioner|
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Pharma, Able to Read and Write|
|Total Vacancy||15 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Commissioner includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (30.06.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Maharashtra Public Service Commission : The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India under article 315 to select Group 'A' and Group 'B' civil servants for the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
Vacancy Details for MPSC Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for MPSC Recruitment 2022
- Possess a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Pharmacology with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University established in India by Law; AND
- Possess experience, gained after acquiring the above qualification, in the manufacture or testing of drugs or enforcement of the provisions of the Act for a minimum period of five years; AND
- Have adequate knowledge of Marathi so as to be able to speak, read, write Marathi with the facility.
Application fees and payment details for MPSC Recruitment 2022
- General Category: Rs. 719/-
- Reserved Category: Rs. 449/-
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for MPSC Recruitment 2022
Age limit :
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details : Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500 (per month)
- Minimum Salary: Rs. 56,100/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs. 1,77,500/-
selection process :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply MPSC Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest MPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Commissioner posts through Online mode from 22.03.2022 to 10.04.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (30.06.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 22.03.2022
- Last date to apply : 10.04.2022
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
MPSC Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
B.Sc, B.Pharma, Able to Read and Write Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for MPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
Maharashtra Public Service Commission released 15 vacancies for Assistant Commissioner Posts
✅ How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500 (per month) . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the Age limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for MPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Maharashtra
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 22.03.2022
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
10.04.2022 is last date to apply for this post