MPSC Recruitment 2022 | Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced 161 Vacancies for Section Officer, Assistant Director, Accountant, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent Posts in , Maharashtra | Last Date to apply 01.06.2022 | www.jobvision.in
MPSC Recruitment 2022 : Maharashtra Public Service Commission has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Section Officer, Assistant Director, Accountant, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent posts. This notification was announced on 12.05.2022. B.Com, MBA candidates can apply for 161 vacancies in Maharashtra . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 01.06.2022 Candidate who seeks for Maharashtra Public Service Commission can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt job|
|Job Role||Section Officer, Assistant Director, Accountant, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent|
|Total Vacancy||161 Post|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
Here you will get the details for the post of Section Officer, Assistant Director, Accountant, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (25.05.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Maharashtra Public Service Commission : The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India under article 315 to select Group 'A' and Group 'B' civil servants for the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
Vacancy Details for MPSC Recruitment 2022
|Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance & Accounting Services, Group-A||09|
|Chief Officer, Municipality/ Council, Group-A||22|
|Child Development Project Officer, Group-A, and Similar posts||28|
|Assistant Commissioner, State Excise, Group-B||02|
|Deputy Superintendent, State Excise, Group-B||03|
|Section Officer, Group-B||05|
|Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group-B||04|
|Inspector certified schools and institutes and equivalent posts||88|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for MPSC Recruitment 2022
- Out of the available posts, Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance and Accounts Services, Group A as well as Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group-B Except for a degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government of Maharashtra.
- The following qualifications are required for the post of Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance and Accounting Services, Group A:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with a minimum of 55% from a statutory university or
- Passed the final examination of Chartered Accountant conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or
- Passed the final examination of Outreach Accounting conducted by the Institute of Cost and Works Accounts or
- Post Graduate Degree in Commerce from the Statutory University or
- Degree in Financial Business Administration from an accredited institution of All India Council of Technical Education (MBA).
- For the post of Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group-B, a degree in Physics and Mathematics along with Science or Engineering is required.
- Knowledge of Marathi will be required for all categories.
Application fees and payment details for MPSC Recruitment 2022
- Amagas – Rs.544/-
- Backward Classes – Rs.344/-
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for MPSC Recruitment 2022
Age limit :
- Refer official Notification
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details : As per norms
selection process :
- Pre Examination
- Main Examination
How to apply MPSC Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest MPSC Recruitment 2022 for Section Officer, Assistant Director, Accountant, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent posts through Online mode from 12.05.2022 to 01.06.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (25.05.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 12.05.2022
- Last date to apply : 01.06.2022
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
MPSC Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
B.Com, MBA Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for MPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
Maharashtra Public Service Commission released 161 vacancies for Section Officer, Assistant Director, Accountant, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent Posts
✅ How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the salary limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the Age limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for MPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Maharashtra
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 12.05.2022
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
01.06.2022 is last date to apply for this post